Saturday, November 19, 2011

Question about the BED frame / furniture ?

I've never bought a bed myself and I'm not very knowledgeable about it, but I felt this bed looked all right (see link below). If I get a "full size" of this bed, would it be okay for someone who is around 5'10" tall? If not what size would be good enough?





Also, what does "unfinished" mean? Does it have to be finished in order to use it properly or not? Where can I get it done at?





http://www.amazon.com/Solid-Wood-Platfor...

Question about the BED frame / furniture ?
unfinished means the wood is ready for staining and lacquer.


If you do not wish to finish the wood I would at least put lenn seed


oil on it. Beware the bed may not be assembled when it arrives.


Ask the sender to to give you a list of items included. (does it come with a mattress)


A full size bed should be ok for a 6 foot person.


No comments:

Post a Comment